Lets play and walkthroughs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yoshi7.tk. To honor our great friend, yoshi7.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario Gladiator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
afmGM
Red Koopa
Red Koopa
afmGM

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 pm

What happens when you take a little bit of Mario, and a little bit of mindless gladiator fun... you get a vanilla hack called "Mario Gladiator"!!!

I haven't finished a level yet, but I did get the first overworld sub-map done :D

Mario Gladiator Gladia11

Plot. (Yea, this is kinda like Ratchet: Deacdlocked's plot, but oh well..) Mario get's abducted when trying to save Peach, and ends up being forced into the Gladiator games!!! He must fight through a few arena's, survive deadly obstacle courses to finally get out of the gladiator arena, and save Peach.

This hack is meant to be really hard, it actually will be unfair at parts. I will keep updating on the progress.
Back to top Go down
D3adlyNinja
D3adlyNinja

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 pm

this sounds pretty interesting (although that could just be because i'm a huge fan of ratchet deadlock lol) i might have to give this a try whenever it is done
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/D3adlyNinja
afmGM
Red Koopa
Red Koopa
afmGM

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Update: Unfortunately with the limitation of one thing... enemy arenas, I will have to make this game not 100% vanilla. Although I still won't use exgfx, since I suck at using it, because I always screw up and corrupt my hack with it.
Back to top Go down
GOP The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
GOP The Hedgehog

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Sounds very interesting.

Can I LP it once it's finished?
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/gop1994gop
fedcvgr
Red Shelled Koopa
Red Shelled Koopa
fedcvgr

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm

^ darn you Gop! I was gonna ask!
Back to top Go down
GOP The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
GOP The Hedgehog

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm

fedcvgr wrote:
^ darn you Gop! I was gonna ask!
Why not ask again? XD
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/gop1994gop
afmGM
Red Koopa
Red Koopa
afmGM

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 pm

You both can LP it, if you want...
Back to top Go down
afmGM
Red Koopa
Red Koopa
afmGM

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Sorry, guys this hack is cancelled, due to limitations of SMW hacking. It just won't work with what I want No

Sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
D3adlyNinja
D3adlyNinja

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:03 am

afmGM wrote:
Sorry, guys this hack is cancelled, due to limitations of SMW hacking. It just won't work with what I want No

Sorry guys Sad

like limitations of what? maybe a few of us can help you
Back to top Go down
afmGM
Red Koopa
Red Koopa
afmGM

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:47 am

The main problem is you could go to any challenge you want in a an arena, no matter if you finished the other ones or not. The thing is you need to complete all of them to get to the boss arena xD . Unfortunately with how the challenges are it's impossible without ASM Hacks. I dunno how to do ASM hacks so I can't really, do what I wanted No

Though I'm starting up a new hack which is possible xD
Back to top Go down
D3adlyNinja
D3adlyNinja

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:31 pm

afmGM wrote:
The main problem is you could go to any challenge you want in a an arena, no matter if you finished the other ones or not. The thing is you need to complete all of them to get to the boss arena xD . Unfortunately with how the challenges are it's impossible without ASM Hacks. I dunno how to do ASM hacks so I can't really, do what I wanted No

Though I'm starting up a new hack which is possible xD

hmm i can't really help you with mario's movements since hes f***ed up in my hack XD as for ASM i can probably find a youtube vid or something that would help and send it to you, but if you don't want to then hopefully the next hack will work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mario Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gladiator   Mario Gladiator Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Gladiator
Page 1 of 1